• short 3 minute daily videos for you to watch together.
• healing in relationships
• what happens when expectations aren't met
• bringing intimacy back into your relationships
• discover new activities you can do together
• forgive when it's easier to ignore the pain altogether or to walk away
• fight fair. Yes, it's really possible.
• handle difficult in-laws
• discussion questions to go along with the day's video.
• a daily challenge intended to help you put this into practice.
What's included in this challenge?
What topics will be covered?
I won't shy away from tackling difficult topics and will share honestly how to:
The quality of your life is linked to the quality of your relationships. Collaborate and grow together as you strengthen the relationship with the most important person in your life.
No matter where you are in your relationship, I'm honored to be able to come alongside you and encourage you.
Mount Hermon Camp
"Jesse Bradley brings a message that is needed today. What hits me most is that his message is relevant, timely, practical, and authentic. He views the struggles and issues of life in a way that centers us to what is most important."
Jesse Bradley has spent over 20 years providing pre-marital and marriage counseling and is sharing his experiences and insights in this free 30-Day Strengthen Your Marriage course. He graduated from Dartmouth College with a degree in Psychology.
Jesse is married to his sweet wife, Laurie, and together they have four kids. Jesse is an author, podcaster, and speaker. He serves as Lead Pastor at Grace Community Church in the greater Seattle area and is a former professional soccer player.